LOCATION: Alto Porvorim, Goa
Tangentia is looking for 1 talented and motivated individual to join our project management office.
We need a confident, driven, self-starter who is professional and positive and not afraid of hard work. This position requires you to be managing 4-5 small to medium sized projects at a time, interfacing with various key stakeholders and reporting directly to the Program Directors.
- Directs and manages project from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Create Risk Assessment plan for each project.
- Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
- Estimates resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Sets and manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to personnel.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within project team.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential concerns, and devises contingency plans.
- Prepare and manage all customer billing and applications for payment
- Possessing 3-5 years of experience in project management in the IT services industry
- Business and management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze workflow and processes to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and team mentoring skills
- Very good understanding of Agile Project Management Methodology
- Must have Strong technical skills with experience leading and delivering software development projects
- Knowledge of technologies such as Enterprise Business integration (B2B / EAI / SOA), EDI, E-Commerce, BPM, Cloud, Digital, Automation, AI, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of supply chain management and exposure to verticals such as manufacturing, retail, CPG would be a plus