Role: Solution Architect
Location: Porvorim, Goa
Have to relocate to UK client location after 3 months as per their requirements.
- ElasticSearch: Big data and visualizations
- RabbitMQ: Event and message broker
- AWS: Cloud provider – EC2 instances (Cloud platform infrastructure)
- Auth0: 3 Third party Authentication
- Kibana: Data visualization tool
- PubNub: Cloud messaging broker for alerts, notifications and audio streaming
- React Native: React native for mobile app
- MongoDB: Database for the API's
- Sqlite3: Database for hardware device
Thread mesh networking protocol
- Senors - acclerometer, infrared sensor, microphone
- micro processor
- thread module
- vibrator motor
- LED lights
- Battery charging
- OLED display
- People management experience
- Project Management experience
- Driven, creative problem solver and self-starting team player with a track record of delivering complex technological solutions
- Previous hands-on experience in IoT with medical, health, wellness and/or fitness sensors, devices, and applications highly desirable but not essential
- Start-up experience would be advantageous
- Own and take responsibility for the development, testing and deployment of backend/client services/mobile app
- Work with team members to define features, use cases, requirements and tasks to accomplish short and long-term product goals.
- Ensure that any code written or reviewed is readable, well documented, versioned and testable in order to ensure best coding practices.
- Adhere to lean, agile methodologies principles and rapid prototyping to accomplish our MVP launch.
- Communicate complex technological ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to rest of the team
- Manage a team of frontend and back-end developers