Role: EDI Tech Lead
Location; Goa, India
- Setting up communication adapters such as AS2, FTP, SFTP, OFTP2, SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Analyze customer requests for EDI set-up.
- Setting up Trading Partner profiles including Envelopes.
- Monitor the monthly EDI file upload process, address any internal issues within the required procedural timeframe, report issues to customer and benefit administration vendors.
- Lead the process for resolution focusing on reducing impact to the customer.
- Proactively monitor and analyze production EDI files for quality, accuracy, adherence to eligibility/plan design (guaranteed issue amounts), and mapping issues.
- Maintain EDI status tracking and management reporting.
- Influence IS to address to prioritize system issues to reduce or eliminate root cause issues impacting customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to customers and benefit administration vendors on all EDI interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for internal operations for EDI workflow, process and procedures.
- Assists in identifying opportunities within the EDI process for service delivery, operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Closely monitor EDI process to ensure our platform is in line and as good as or better than our competitors.
Skill Sets Needed
- Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge is must
- Sound knowledge of communication adapters like SFTP, OFTP2, AS2, HTTP, Web Services SOAP and REST
- EDI Envelopes
- Dot Net knowledge is required.