Role: RPA CoE Lead/Program Manager
Location: Gurgaon, India
Tool knowledge (Must have) – UiPath
Should also have some knowledge on a secondary RPA tool like BP or AA. (Good to have)
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Lead & or support delivery of reference RPA deployments.
- Lead cross functional, high priority, business critical and strategic change initiatives.
- Lead RPA Governance for the bank.
- Engage with franchise programmes.
- Mentoring – Sharing knowledge and collaborating with team members.
- Support – Provide development and design support for in-house RPA project teams.
- Build skills and capabilities of RPA teams based in India.
- Documentation of strategic/architectural use cases and integration patterns for RPA deployment
- Minimum 3 year of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience with any back end language experience. Must have 2+ years’ experience with UiPath.
- Must have overall IT experience of 12+ years.
- Good knowledge on multiple RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan and hands-on knowledge at least in 1 tool.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation(RPA)Tool
- Applying, defining and communicating design patterns
- Agile Development principles, practices, tools and techniques
- Clear understanding of RPA architecture and high level infra components.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholders management is important part of the role.
- Clear understanding of COE governance and infrastructure