View all jobs
Salesforce ArchitectChicago, Illinois
Role : Salesforce Architect
Location : Chicago IL
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Facilitating strategic, program level conversation with key HCSC and other vendor resources.
- Advising the team on key decisions and providing insights from experience.
- Leading crucial reviewing, updating and approving salesforce design approaches within the Scrum team.
- Managing escalations and working closely with HCSC leadership teams to resolve data migration conflicts
- Driving Overall data management ace delivery across work streams.
- Participating and leading technical discussions during backlog refinement sessions.
- Developing complex designs solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce limitations, impact of overall data management and migration.
- Reviewing all scrum team code, providing feedback, fixing issues