Role : Integration Architect
Location : Louisville, KY
Experience: 10+ years with minimum 2yrs Integration Architecture Experience
The Technical Architect will provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
Skills and Education:
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate toward their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Experience working with REST/SOAP services, building Swagger specs, managing API traffic flow, etc.
- Expertise in designing, building, and maintaining SOAP Web Services, REST/JSON services, with experience building and maintaining MQ-based services a plus.
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker(WMB), IBM Integration Bus(IIB), IBM Application Integration Suite, IBM DataPower Gateway XI52, XB 62, IBM WebSphere Registry and Repository(WSRR), IBM WebSphere Managed File Transfer, IBM WebSphere MQ Services, IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Strong technical experience in the systems and technologies being integrated (databases, applications, etc.)
- Integration developer who should have hands on experience working with MQ and IBM
- Demonstrated knowledge of WebSphere MQ and IBM Integration Bus (formerly WebSphere Message Broker) cluster setup and configuration
- Understand ESB patterns and able to implement while designing and architecting the solution.
- Develop frameworks for common utilities reusable components.
- Solid understanding of SOA and experience in end to end implementation of ESB. SOA security Mutual Authentication, Open SSO, SAML, OAUTH, Kerberos, OpenConnectID, JSON Web Token(JWT), JWS, and JOSE.
- Good understanding of database modeling. Experience with Enterprise Database: Stored Procedure, Mongo DB, and NoSQL.
- Experience implementing Hybrid Integration Strategy, Cloud integrations, Lightweight integrations
- Technology design experience including Performance, Security, Availability, Operations, Monitoring and Support
- Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA)
- Capable to handle as well as mentor IIB team.
- Able to interact with customers to understand the requirements
- Able to collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, identify potential risks to successful implementation and able to learn application capabilities
- Ability to take responsibility for successful delivery of solutions