Job Title: Angular 5 Developer
Location: Livonia, MI
Position Type: External - Contract
Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Contract Opportunity for a Angular 5 Developer. Candidate need to be onsite daily (Mon - Fri). Travel Expenses are paid.
- Design and Develop components in Angular 5 supporting dealer portal migration to the new Angular SPA/Microservices architecture.
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript.
- Strong CSS and HTML applied to Angular components.
- Recommend and adhere to design guidelines and standards developed with existing team.
- Provide guidance and mentor to team members on SPA and Angular best practices.
- Ability to design and lead all phases of SDLC including design, development, testing, release, and support.
Other Desired Skills:
- At least 7+ years of hands-on web development experience with significant Angular 2 and above experience. Angular 5 project experience preferred.
- Expertise in core web application design patterns, such as MVVM.
- Experience with redux using ngRx or rxJS within Angular applications.
- Understanding of functional programming and SPA state management (promises, observables, flux.)
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and Angular CLI required.
- Experience developing test specs and unit testing with Angular Test Bed, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Strong design and interpersonal skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective user interfaces.
- Familiarity CI/CD, Automated Testing, and modern Web Design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with micro services, Open API, Java are a plus.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Fatwire and GWT a plus.
- Familiarity with Micro Frontend design principles.
- Experience with PrimeNg a plus.