Job Title: Java script UI developer
Position Type: External - Contract
Please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract opportunity for a self-directed Java script UI developer
with focus on Angular web development. Will collaborate with large global delivery team working web applications for critical business functions.
Participate in agile teams performing analysis, design and responsible for development, unit testing and code reviews.
Location - onsite 100% In Houston, TX (Tuesday - Thursday onsite) and (Monday and Friday remote)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in creating reusable, well unit tested Angular components to be used as part of an enterprise UI framework.
- Must have Angular 2 or above project experience
- Ability to translate high fidelity mock-ups into efficient HTML5 and CSS3
- Working experience with ngRx/redux/react.js
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server side functionality
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as experience with legacy and modern browsers
- Skilled in troubleshooting browser based applications for functional and performance issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into technology solutions
- Be prepared to test, support testing and go live phases of project
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology