Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
- Demonstrated experience as a practicing Senior Business Analyst working on a diverse portfolio of technical initiatives and projects across a variety of sectors.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting, developing, documenting and/or managing: requirements, business process models, use cases, and business rules throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, planning and executing testing strategies and in leading the business SMEs through the process of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Demonstrated experience in creating, contributing to or leading RFP development and process.
- Demonstrated experience creating, planning, organizing and facilitating multi-stakeholder workshops, meetings and presentations with both technical and business groups.
- Demonstrated experience as the primary project lead or project manager of system implementation projects.
- Ability to work onsite at a provincial government office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Demonstrated ability to document and communicate business information into technical specifications and conversely to simplify complex technical information into business language.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate organizational change.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project documents including, but not limited to, traceability matrices, business cases, proposals, RFPs, feasibility studies, functional requirements, strategies, training manuals, business/technical architecture specifications, detailed budget estimates, and gap analysis.
- Demonstrated Experience at a senior level on at least one large complex project that involved implementing major changes to business systems and processes. Candidates are asked to describe what makes this a complex project and why the changes are major.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure. Candidates are asked to describe the role and responsibilities and to state success factors.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and conducting presentations, organizing and facilitating interviews, workshops and meetings.
- Demonstrated experience of leading an integrated team of (greater than ten) business users, technical resources and third party vendors comprised of employees and contracted resources.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with proven experience working and communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with all levels within an organization.
- Change Management Certification is considered an asset.
- Project management experience is considered an asset.
- Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification is considered an asset
- Previous experience working in the public sector is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Government of Saskatchewan, or comparable entity, human services programs is considered an asset.