Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Position: Sr. Consultant – Sr. Developer : Process Automation Manager - Redhat
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 360 hours
Travel expenses are covered by client
Candidate need to be onsite Monday to Friday for which travel is paid
Role & Responsibilities:
Primary Skills / Must have
- Experience with Red Hat suits of Business Automation products mainly working with jBPM and JBRMS with Entando End-user Applications
- Strong Knowledge of KIE (Process Server), Decision Engine, Forms Modeler and Data Modeler
- Proficient in development with JAVA, J2EE and other Frameworks with experience in guiding Project teams with full life cycle of development/design and requirements gathering
- In the role of a senior developer, the resource will be involved in architecting and designing complex business processes and find solutions for the business problems.
- Collaborate and lead discussions offering expert opinions w.r.t design and implementation.
- The resource will also be actively working on enhancements and fixes in these areas. The resource will be working closely with the users in resolving issues and answering questions.
- As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing complex solutions using Red Hat Process Automation Manager.
• At least 3 years of experience modeling processes using Red Hat PAM, implementing Business Process and Rules Management.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in developing complex Forms, Rules, Processes, Data Model,.
• Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
• Demonstrable experience working with Web Process Designer, Decision Engine, Decision Table, DMN Execution, Form Modeler, Data Modeler, Smart Router and Entando End-to-End Applications.
• XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and W`eb services, REST and Junit
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communications skills and ability to guide and mentor junior resources
• Ability to technical manage a team and have conversation with business stakeholders