Please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position. MQ Mainframe Resource
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Travel Expenses paid by client.
This will be a remote Opportunity with travel(25%) to client place whenever client requires.
- Develop middleware integration standards and best practices for onboarding clients.
- Collaborate with application developers and infrastructure architects on latest industry trends.
- Knowledge of the latest mainframe industry technologies and best practices.
- Maintaining operational performance metrics and driving efficiency improvements.
- Perform LOB project scoping, consultation and design deliverables on time and within budget.
- Research emerging technology, industry practices and develop and maintain Roadmaps.
- Serve as Point of Contact for Vendor relationships and engagement.
- Lead the global mainframe MQ/IIB Operate team on incident management, disaster recovery, sustained
- resiliency, LOB testing events and capacity planning requirements as needed.
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in a middleware and/or application integration architecture.
- 5+ Years MQ V7/V8/V9 experience on zSeries.
- Experience with QSG (Queue Sharing Group)
- Experience using WebSphere Application server
- Experience with Scripting and Automating process and procedures.
- zSeries operating system environment involving maintenance/installation.
- Experience with Unix Systems Services, ACF2 / RACF security, JAVA and XML.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Experience with in depth problem solving and analytical analysis.
- Primary Experience with good understanding on MF and Linux on Z .
- Experience with MQ on Z/os including architecture , implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience with WAS on Z/os including architecture , implementation and troubleshooting