Role: Appian System Admin
Location: San Francisco, California
- The system administrator will act as a lead be responsible for performing and/or coordinating complex server troubleshooting, updating and maintaining security compliance on the servers, client data protection services and documentation.
- Will lead/implement the deployment of application releases, upgrades and security updates/hotfixes/patches.
- Coaches and mentors staff.
- Will make realistic, feasible recommendations and facilitates implementation of effective solutions.
- 3+ years of IT Lead experience. Will act as a lead in project implementation, when appropriate.
- Mentors team members supporting enterprise computing technologies, work priorities, project management, and customer service.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity
- Performs assigned tasks of moderate to high complexity using established procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Works independently or on multiple projects as a project team member, frequently as a project leader
- Works on medium to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of a specific business area
- Communicates new processes, conveys and gains support for making changes
Please mail your resumes to email@example.com