View all jobs
ISAM Automation resourceRemote, Remote
Position: ISAM Automation resource
Location: Remote (Might need to travel to client place when required)
Duration: 9 months
- Tivoli Federated Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager developer/migration specialist.
- A strong candidate will have experience in migrations from TFIM to ISAM 9.x.
- The candidate will help plan, design, and lead hands on migration activities to move TFIM customized federations and policies to ISAM for a large number of federations.
- The candidate will support migration testing and deployment.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices for ISAM and Ansible are desirable.
- The candidate should have expert knowledge of all ISAM 9 components including Policies, RP, AAC, InfoMap and federation protocols such as SAML and OAuth.
- TFIM custom development and configuration
- ISAM administration and configuration
- ISAM AAC features and flow.
- Java and EAI development experience
- SAML, OAuth protocol expertise
- Ansible and ISAM administration APIs knowledge