Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
Role: Business PM
Location : El Dorado , Hills or San Francisco, CA .
Locals only. 2 openings, Scrum exp is required.
Recruiting a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior Project Manager for our client, a healthcare payer in the SFO bay area. The ideal candidate must have experience in healthcare payer / insurance environments and possess their PMP Certification. The Project Manager will work with key stakeholders, operational and business units to track project plans, budgets, resource loading for timesheets, business case for funding.
- Defines project required to support programs and partners to ensure their implementation on time, within budget and with benefits realize.
- May assist in the planning and direction of budgets.
- Manages programs(s) from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities and may perform operational responsibilities.
- Participate cross-functionally in business planning to support business unit strategy.
- May be responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of the team members and providing guidance and leadership.
- Experience: HealthCare Payer experience a MUST, prior experience with Blues preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Healthcare industry: 6 years (Required)
- Project Management with PMP certification preferred
- Highly Organized, effective communicator at all levels up to VP ‘s and SVP’s,
- Demonstrated leadership on large-scale enterprise-wide projects ($15M+ budgets)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Planview, or similar project management tools
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar epic, story, and defect tracking management systems