Position: RPA Developer
Location : Trivandrum, Kerala
- The robotic process automation developer (whose abbreviation is RPA) is responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of RPA robots that interact with multiple third-party applications.
- It develops new processes / tasks / objects using the & Framework standards that have been put in place so that the automated processes are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Develop business process automation using the RPA tool;
- Bridging business needs and technology solutions to create technology solutions that meet needs;
- Support activity teams during user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Occasionally, perform level 2/3 support for the processes you have developed.
Bachelor's degree in computer science OR equivalent experience;