View all jobs
QA Tester (Automation & Selenium)Goa/Kerala/Belgaum/Karwar, India
- Good knowledge of Core Java programming.
- Experience in Test Automation using Java and Selenium.
- Working knowledge on framework building from scratch (Testng, Page Object Model, Data driven, Hybrid) and knowledge on BDD Cucumber.
- Working Experience with API automation Testing using Rest assured and SOUP UI. · Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria ·
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team. · Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
- Hands on coding of the automation test scripts ·
- Review test cases, and execution ·
- Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
- Client Facing and have excellent communication skills.
- Ready to work under minimal guidance for the allotted automation to be accomplished. · Ready to learn new technologies and tools to achieve maximum automation possible across domains and technologies.
- Knowledge in working with SQL and data bases.
- Good to have experience Jenkins, CICD Integration
- Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology