|Technical skill required||MS Project , Commercial Project management , EBS-Project Management|
|Technical skill desired||Psft- Project Portfolio Mgmt|
- Build an understanding of the MSA structure; Prepare or validate the SOW / work orders inclusive of scope and milestones, acceptance criteria for the Project;
- Negotiate on resources, time, scope, milestones within the scope of the Project.
1. Project Planning: Create Project plan including aspects such as cost, schedule, scope, requirements, risk, quality, communication & stakeholder management, effort estimation, resource planning; Seek review comments from Program / Engagement Manager and customer (as required)
2. Risk Management and Dependency Management: Identify and manage Risk during Project onset and during the course of the Project
3. Establish Project review and communication governance
4. Estimation and Resource Planning: Leverage scientific models to arrive at effort estimation and subsequently resource loading and scheduling; Work with support teams e.g. Admin, HR to ensure resources are available; Understand Project boundaries against SOW (scope of work, out of scope and assumptions);
- Accountable for internal and customer Project environment including knowledge repository, C2.0, Project administration tools/applications, helpdesk/ticketing system, customer network connectivity, etc.; Set-up team work environment w.r.t.. desktops/software/workspace
5. Requirements Gathering: Coordinate/ work on requirements gathering and execution process; Identify key acceptance criteria items, key dependencies and complexity to be managed.
1. Requirements Understanding: Understand high level requirements; Plan and track work packages under purview; Understand and manage inter-component dependencies within a work package and inter-work package dependencies;
- Validate that the requirements given are ready and full to be taken up by the Technical Lead and the team; Identify gaps in requirements vs. the envisaged high level scope and milestone (including NFRs, usability, user adoption and other implicit requirements)
2. Status Reporting: Prepare status reports and conduct management reviews with applicable stakeholders
3. Sign-off: Review design and architecture artifacts through the design, development and implementation phases as applicable; Oversee timely reviews and sign off by the customer
4. Re-planning: Undertake continuous re-planning and reprioritization as required to complete the Project on time
5. Scope Management: Conduct an impact analysis on the cost and other organizational parameters and report to the customer of any changes in the Project; Perform Project estimation reviews and get approval from customer
6. Escalation Management: Inform the relevant client stakeholders in a timely manner, in case of exceptions
7. Metrics Management: Generate and review Project metrics and identify deviations; Identify and drive corrective actions; Resolve any escalated issues and escalate further, as required
|Detailed Job Description:||10+ years of experience in managing complex engagements for client especially in fixed fee ability to be able to work with difficult clients on managing the project and communication with stakeholders on both IT and business work with teams at onsite and offshore
Work across vertical and horizontal teams to align them on the project goals
Experience in delivery projects on Web Portals
Experience in Agile and Iterative delivery methodologies" Project Manager
Responsible for overall Project Planning and Execution, engage with customer for planning and status, engage with offshore delivery teams for complete SDLC execution including Requirements analysis, design, development, Unit Testing, QA support, UAT support and Production Deployment.
Provide status report to customer on daily/weekly.
Management Risks and Issues for the project.
Work with customer to close all dependencies and risks on time.
Responsible for overall project delivery