Location : Porvorim, Goa
Work Timing : 6 PM - 3 AM (Night Shift)
As a technical support, you’ll be monitoring, maintaining and resolving tickets raised by our customers that use our Applications. If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, Role change or request for any changes related to their account, you’ll be the first person customers will come to.
Tasks can include, contacting customers and help them resolve issues by screen sharing, diagnosing software/Application related issues and report to Level 3 engineers, either over the Phone, WebEx or face to face.
Most importantly, as businesses cannot afford to be without the whole system, or individual workstations, for more than the minimum time taken to resolve them, your technical support is vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
- As technical support, you may also be known as a helpdesk operator, technician support associate.
- You could work for software providing after-sales support or our customers to whom we provide IT
- maintenance and support. Alternatively you may work in house, supporting the rest of the business with their ongoing IT requirements.
- Some tasks you may be involved in include:
- Working with customers/employees to identify Software related problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with Level 3 IT engineers if the problem is more serious
- Some of our Customers would expect you to be able to explain complex information in simple and in clear terms. Additionally, We are also looking for:
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in depth understanding of the software our customers are using
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma Certificate/ Post Graduate in Business or Computer science.