Roles and Responsibilities :
- Good knowledge on providing end to end production support with the quick response time.
- Handling both Sterling Order Management and Warehouse Management Systems in production.
- Prioritize and provide possible solutions on tickets/incidents raised by the business team, warehouse team and various other teams.
- Provide Root cause analysis (RCA) and report system issues to the development team and get them fixed based on impact.
- Monitoring various phases of order flow and proactively identifying and resolving issues.
- Creating reports based on the business requirement through automated PL SQL procedures.
- Pro-actively monitoring various inventory activities between different systems.
Must and good to have Skills :
- Worked on Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Good understanding on defect Analysis and should provide resolution for recurring issues.
- Excellent in Providing technical and functional expertise to drive and resolve issues.
- Should be able to drive automation and bridges during critical issues.
- Experience working in a Production Support project.
- Should possess strong debugging, excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Must have prior experience in eCommerce and the Retail domain will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Sterling Commerce and its customizations.
- Prior experience on production support and should be ready to work on 24- 7 production support.
- Willing to work in shifts and weekend on a rotational basis