- At least 7+ years of hands-on web development experience with significant Angular 4 and above experience. Angular 7/8 project experience preferred.
- Expertise in core web application design patterns, such as MVVM.
- Able to suggest user interface and interaction best practices.
- Experience with redux using ngRx or rxJS within Angular applications.
- Understanding of functional programming and SPA state management (promises, observables, flux.)
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and Angular CLI required.
- Experience developing test specs and unit testing with Angular Test Bed, Jasmine, and Karma. This project involves “shift left” and developers will be responsible for developing unit and integration tests.
- Strong design and interpersonal skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective user interfaces.