Role: EDI Technical Lead
Willing to work in shifts
- Lead, coordinate, and administer key process improvements for EDI implementations.
- Drive transitions of EDI systems to next-generation environments and/or cross-functional business systems.
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management for EDI-based transactions and processes. Work with the technical team to identify potential application development/defects/enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software problems. Serve as an escalation point for support and implementation.
- Define and perform EDI system backups and recovery procedures. Work with trading partners to establish and maintain EDI connections.
- Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports to management as appropriate. Review support cases to ensure issues are resolved timely and accurately.
- Compare compatibility of EDI-related products to company systems and make recommendations.
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot EDI-related products.
- Perform data audits and quality control measures.
- Recommend and execute modifications to EDI systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Develop and maintain EDI process documentation.
- Review and implement vendor-supplied EDI patches.
- Develop and maintain EDI training materials and systems documentation. Coordinate product and industry training for clients and employees.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team. Lead, coordinate, and administer team meetings for the EDI Implementation/Support team
- Closely work with the IT Operations team, Application teams, Change Management, Release
- Management and Quality Assurance departments
- 3-4 plus years of EDI Development experience in IBM Sterling B2BIntegrator or ArcESB.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and researching skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Experience with Transaction sets in EDI
- Strong Experience with X12 EDI
- Strong Experience with EDIFACT EDI
- Strong Experience with communication protocols AS2, Rosettanet, OFTP2, SFTP Etc
- Strong Experience with multiformat implementations like Flat, CSV, IDOC, Custom positional, etc
- Strong Experience with EDI transaction sets in the Retail, Automobile, Warehousing sector
- Proficient with Network issue resolution and in Windows-based environments.
- Prior Experience with Integration with ERP with APIs (REST/SOAP)