As our Corporate Recruiter you will act as a strategic partner, working closely with all hiring managers, while helping to further develop an in-house recruitment program to facilitate growth opportunities of the company. You will manage the full-cycle recruitment process to hire a variety of professionals across all teams including Sales, Customer Success, Implementation, Software Development, etc. Ultimately, you will help us continue to build a strong employer brand and EVP strategy that is effective and aligned with organizational branding and goals while ensuring we provide a positive candidate experience.
What You Will Do at Tangentia
- Collaborate with hiring managers to design job descriptions / job postings, and interview scoring guidelines that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Manage recruiting processes such as searching resumes, facilitating interviews, managing candidate pipeline, posting positions externally.
- Promote job postings on social media and online channels to assist with candidate sourcing.
- Promote and coordinate internal job postings and candidate referral program.
- Source and attract potential candidates through a variety of creative sourcing channels.
- Conducting interviews for identified candidates for all roles.
- Act as a liaison between the candidates and the company throughout the recruiting process, to answer their questions regarding the hiring process, provide interview feedback, and follow up.
- Extend and negotiate compensation packages, manage subsequent offer, or contract generation.
- Set up work/education references, criminal background checks with vendor.
- Organize internal job fairs to promote internal career development. Participate in external job fairs and campus recruitment to boost Tangentia’s reputation.
- Facilitate skills assessments (e.g., job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric) as needed.
- Provide training to Tangentia employees, when applicable, on best practices for: interviewing, recruiting, and selecting candidates.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- 4 - 8 years successful work experience as a Recruiter for all levels of professional positions in non-unionized corporate environment.
- Solid understanding of full lifecycle recruiting with candidate relationship management skills.
- Post-Secondary degree in human resources or relevant field.
- Knowledge of Ontario Employment Standards Act (ESA) and Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet conflicting deadlines.
- Superior relationship management skills with experience creating an amazing candidate experience at all stages in the recruitment process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being technically savvy.
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g., phone, structured, behavioural-based questions, panel).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a work and education background verification.
This position is located at Tangentia's head office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Interviews will be held remotely.
At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
We thank all those who apply, however, please be advised that only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Tangentia is the leader in Agile Digital Transformation Solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiencies and competitive advantage across an organization and its supply chain.
For more details visit our website www.tangentia.com