View all jobs
RPA Business Analyst (UiPath- Mexico) - RemoteMexico City, Mexico
- 6-8+ years of software development experience with at least 3+ years experience as an RPA BA
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience working with a Robotic Process Automation tool, preferably UiPath, is highly desired.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
- Proactive in communicating with team, colleagues, and leadership and are comfortable working with business stakeholders\teams globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong business acumen in business analysis and requirement management.
- Understanding of performance measurement and continuous improvement (Lean /Six Sigma).
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles.
- Experience integration Automation solutions with SaaS platforms like SalesForce, NetSuite, Monday.com, and Box.com.