View all jobs
RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)Toronto,ON, Canada
- Experience with Robotics automation technologies, specifically “Automation Anywhere”
- Should be able Design, develop, test and support automation solutions.
- Proficiency in Automation development, programming, scripting and Testing
- Well versed in SDLC with thorough understanding of Agile
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with client handling exposure.
- Good understanding of different components and features of Automation Anywhere
- Good understanding of different components and features in A360 and IQBot
- Basics of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Must be A360 Masters Certified
- Ability to manage people, lead, and execute RPA automation projects
- 5+ years over all development experience 2+ years of Automation Anywhere Development Experience
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills; motivated and ambitious
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of RPA.