We’re looking for motivated technology Account Executives to expand our Canadian footprint in Montreal
Work remotely in a highly competitive, fast-paced industry helping SMB clients harness the power of Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and B2B Supply Chain Management.
If you have any experience with B2B technology sales especially selling software solutions to small and medium sized businesses in Canada and USA, we would be interested in discussing our current open position with you.
The Mid Market Account Executive will be given the sales training, presales technical expertise and marketing leads to acquire new accounts, you’ll also be responsible for: developing and managing a funnel of new account leads; qualifying prospects; defining Automation and Artificial Intelligence opportunities within these qualified prospects; educating them – uncovering and managing through any questions, concerns or objections; and preparing, presenting and closing proposals.
WE WORK HARD, BUT PLAY HARDER! BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- You’re a hunter and thrive in a competitive, performance-based sales environment
- Communication skills; you are confident and work well with others.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Customer-focused; you can build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Organizational skills; you are independent, resourceful and diligent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of quota carrying IT software/services field sales experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Proficient with Video Conferencing tools (Webex, Hangouts, Teams, etc.) for conducting client presentations and demos
- Compensation based on experience plus unlimited commissions and standard benefits
- Join a small existing sales team and define new markets
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and direction
- Work remotely
- Tangentia has plans for a trendy downtown Montreal office in 2021 based on market demand.
Tangentia is the leader in Agile Digital Transformation Solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiencies and competitive advantage across an organization and its supply chain.
For more details visit our website www.tangentia.com
To Apply for this job :
Please send in your latest resume in response to this advertisement and our recruitment team will contact you and schedule an interview if we see a fit for you within our team.