View all jobs
EDI DeveloperPorvorim, Goa
- 4+ years of admin role experience in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator SI/B2bi
- Understands EDI formats; X12, EDIFACT, VDA, ODETTE- Understand EDI transactions; 850, 855, 810, 856, 820, 821, 824, 846,845,849,852,867, ORDERS, INVOIC, DELFOR, DESADV, AVIEXP, DELINS, INVRPT, ORDERR, CONTRL - Understands Communication Protocols: AS2, VAN, VPN, OFTP2, FTP- Understands Application formats: IDOC, CSV, XML, Flat File
- Extensive work experience with designing and developing BPs, Maps, BPML, Trading Partner setups.
- Extensive knowledge of protocols like http(s), AS2, SFTP, FTPS, MQ, SMTP etc. and ability to troubleshoot those issues
- Ability to quickly analyze the issue based on Pager alerts, Queue Depth alerts, system emails, DBA alerts etc.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot performance issues caused by BPs, Maps, Service configs, Queues etc.
- Ability to deep dive into performance issues by analyzing logs, error patterns etc.
- Understanding of concepts like Perimeter Servers, DMZ etc. and how it applies to a B2B framework.
- Expertise in troubleshooting the connectivity issues from Trading Partners
- Strong knowledge of TLS protocol, 3 way handshakes, Certificate procurement etc.
- Expertise with SQL Queries, JDBC, ODBC etc.
- Expertise in performance tuning, load balancing concepts etc.
- Expertise in DR process
Good to have skills
- Expertise with REST APIs, OAuth, JSON Data format
- Ability to do network packet capture and analyze the packet data