We are looking for a detail oriented Zuora Consultant to help grow our business. This is an exciting opportunity that will help build a different kind of energy company, one that believes in renewable energy and shares the values of our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing Zuora workflows, owning Zuora bill templates, and providing subject matter expertise to business stakeholders for various projects. This person will report to the Vice President of Operations.
- Able to coach, train and teach a small class of students
- Must have Zuora Certification
- Must provide a cumbersome "Course outline"
• Configure and manage settings for Zuora Billing.
• Design and deliver business process automation using Zuora Workflow.
• Provide subject matter expertise on Zuora to the business for various projects.
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend Zuora changes to improve the billing operations process and assurance controls.
• Take ownership of communicating with Zuora support to resolve system problems and user administration as required.
• Create and manage Stripe workflows responsible for triggering Stripe API calls.
• Build/change APIs connected to Zuora from various systems and platforms.
• Handle outreach to Stripe support on technical matters related to Zuora.
• Create, improve, and manage custom workflow related to refunds, billing (email and paper), payment transfers, late fees, ETFs, etc.
• Understand the data flows between Salesforce/Zuora and Zuora/Stripe to optimize processes and monitor errors.
• Operationalize automated notifications (payment confirmation, added a new payment method, switched, payment method, credit card expiring, failed payment method).
• Manage back office Stripe to ensure payments are processed and clients are paid accurately, timely, and completely (i.e., monitoring Developer logs via DataDog which contain API failure to monitor).
• Manage Zuora bill templates to allow for managing complex bill template requirements.
• Manage all backend Zuora tasks.
• Support various initiatives to ensure completeness and accuracy of customer, billing, and revenue data in Zuora.
• Develop documentation, research, and support the creation of training materials.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• Experience with Liquid and Salesforce required SQL experience a plus.
• 2+ years of engineering/development experience with Zuora experience required.
• Highly organized, meticulous, and superior attention to detail required.
• Excellent computer skills, GSuite, and basic Microsoft Excel skills required.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments.
• Experience with retail electricity or community solar is helpful but not required.