View all jobs
Data ArchitectKansas City, Kansas
Overall experience 10 – 15 years
procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- The job duties and requirements are defined for the role of Informatica IICS data architect with strong development, administration, and architecture skills.
- The senior role will be the face of Experion to customer and should be the Go-To person for all matters on IICS.
- The senior role will also be the face of the team for all customers and 3rd party vendors working at customer.
- The senior role should understand the long- and short-term needs of customer and constantly strive to achieve the asks.
- The senior role should be proactive in guiding the customer on project/program status, challenges, risks, best practices & best class solutions.
- The senior role provides technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members in achieving day- to-day goals in the best possible manner.
- The senior role should proactively communicate with the customer and the team on the ground to provide guidance aligned with short term and long-term customer needs.
- The candidate should have relevant experience working in at least 3 to 4 end-to-end projects involving IICS.
- This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and