Around 2 + years of extensive IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing as an EDI B2B Integration / GENTRAN / IBM Sterling B2B / Cdata ArcESB/ Mulesoft/ Boomi / Cleo Integrator Consultant. Expertise in using B2B EDI tools IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Gentran Server, Sterling File Gateway (SFG), Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP), Sterling Connect Direct (CD), IBM Control Center (ICC), Sterling Order Management (OMS) tools
· Experience as an application integration developer and Integration analyst using EDI GENTRAN / IBM Sterling Integrator.
· Expertise in Integration of Retail, Logistics and Supply chain management.
· Possess development and implementation experience in EDI ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML data formats in IBM Sterling Integrator and Gentran Server on UNIX.
· Expertise in using various source and destination in data transformations of various data formats (EDI, IDOC, XML, Flat Files and other proprietary formats).
· Extensively used Trading partner setups, Visual Mapper, Integration Flow Design, SAP configurations, Data manger configurations and other components of Gentran tool.
· Experience in creating maps using Application Integrator, Gentran / Sterling Integrator Server on UNIX/Linux configuring interacting with trading partners in laying standard specifications for various transactions for both Inbound / Outbound mapping using EDI ANSI X12 / EDIFACT standards.
· Worked on various EDI Retail X12 transactions like 850, 810, 855, 852, 856, 814, 824, 820, 870, 867, 846 etc.
· Working knowledge on various EDIFACT transactions like DESADV, ORDERS, INVOIC, ORDCHG, ORDRSP etc.
· Good knowledge in SAP IDOC format transactions like ORDERS, ORDERSP, ORDERCHG, INVOIC
· Good experience working on UNIX/LINUX Server in Production Support Projects.
· Worked on setting up connectivity in Test/Production servers, using communication protocol like AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S and VAN.
· Experienced working in Agile/ Scrum methodology.